Eagle Star Car Insurance
Eagle Star car insurance is brought to you in partnership with Zurich. The brand has been at the forefront of the changes witnessed over the last 10 years in the UK insurance industry. Particularly in the area of direct selling, Eagle Star car insurance has a long track record of delivering competitive quotations to a growing customer base.
Removing the need for car insurance application forms and speeding up the process of applying for a quote and receiving cover, Eagle Star is able to sell direct to the customer online. The company has provided two easy to understand labels for different levels of car insurance cover:
- Covers loss or damage to the car, spare parts and accessories, liability to others and legal costs.
- Comprehensive cover that includes the provision of a courtesy car after an accident or theft, roadside assistance and cover for personal belongings, replacement car locks and medical expenses.
To receive an Eagle Star car insurance quote you must meet the following criteria:
- A resident of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands).
- The insurance cover is for the owner, main driver and registered keeper of the vehicle,
- Your age is between 17 and 79 years old
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- The number of fault accidents or claims (including theft) for each driver must not exceed 3 in the last 3 years and the total number of convictions, fixed penalties or disqualifications (including pending) must not exceed 2 in the last 5 years.
- The vehicle is a standard UK model and cannot be modified.